is a fast, competitive, and hands-on card game for one or two players. It teaches the notes from Low C to High C in seven sequential levels. All 7 Levels are included in this set. Why should I use Notespeed with my children or students?
- It’s a fun way to learn how to read music.
- Most music students have holes in their note reading.
- It can be practiced at home individually or played with a partner.
- Flashcards are boring and time consuming.
- It teaches the natural pattern of note reading instead of by 3rds or skips on the staff.
- Besides benefiting from all the great learning tools this game provides, it is a BLAST to play!
How is it organized?
Primer Level uses just the letter names ABCDEFG.
Levels 1-5 use small, specific sections of the grand staff in each level.
Level 1 uses Middle C position.
Level 2 uses Middle C up to Treble C.
Level 3 uses Middle C down to Bass C.
Level 4 uses Treble C up to High C.
Level 5 uses Low C up to Bass C.
Level 6 uses the complete grand staff, Low C up to High C. Players are allowed to skip octaves.